Flat-Bed Through-Air (TAD) Dryers for Nonwoven Materials
Gentle and efficient thermal processing of high loft and loose web materials.
- Ideal for high loft and loose web applications requiring support throughout the heating process.
- Extended dwell time, in-line temperature profiling for heat setting, thermal bonding or cooling.
- Automatic tracking systems and multi-zone/multi-directional airflow
- A variety of belt materials including stainless steel, Kevlar and fiberglass
- Impingement nozzles offer option for high velocity and enhanced moisture removal
- Complete interior access via hinged doors to simplify cleaning
- Custom Drum dryers are also available for applications requiring high line speeds and extended dwell time
- Control systems available to enhance performance and efficiency
- Through-air drying (TAD)
- Thermal bonding
- Air laid
- Wet laid
- Carded webs
- SAP and polymer
- Staple, fiber and tow
- High loft webs
- Foam impregnated
- Spunlaced (hydroentangled)
- Spun bond (SMS composites)